Time for a new game!!!
I present to you… “Travel Hangman”.
It's like normal hangman, except it's travel related. It might be a place, the name of a company, something that you do when you travel… anything that's got something to do with travel.
OK, here are the rules
1. You are allowed up to 12 wrong guesses… a guess could be the suggestion of a letter or the suggestion of the whole thing
2. Nobody is allowed to make a guess until the person that's started the game has responded to any outstanding guesses. For example, if someone guesses 'A', you must first wait for the originator of the game to confirm whether there is or isn't an 'A' in the word. It's also probably helpful if the originator posts a list of wrong guesses to date.
3. If you guess a letter or word that's already been guessed, this WILL count as another life lost… you need to pay attention!!! Wink
4. Once you have guessed, you must wait for someone else to have a guess, before you're allowed another turn. ie. you can't have two turns in a row.
5. If someone gets the right answer, it's then their “go”. If nobody gets the answer by the time 12 wrong guesses are reached, then the originator of the game gets to have another go.
I'm going to start with one that I think might prove quite difficult. If nobody gets it, I'll make sure the next one is much easier.
Here you go:
_ _ _ _ _