Every girl dreams of that beautiful day when she walks down the aisle to marry her prince charming. Most ladies want that special day to mark the new beginning of two lives merging as one, and most importantly to show their love and commitment to the world. Now the problem is most of us want luxury and sophisticated weddings and budget is most definitely always the issue, so try not get your selves in debt as a result of wedding expenses. Here are some handy tips for a luxury wedding on a budget:
- Identify those details of the wedding you cannot avoid paying for, and allocate your budget accordingly
- If you can live without it, eliminate it from your wedding plans
- Ask family and friends to donate their time and talents to make the cake or take photographs, so that you can have a special day without spending a lot of money
- If traditional is important to you, borrow a dress from your mother or other married relative, if you really don’t mind a non-traditional dress, you can buy a nice off-the-rack dress in a flattering style that you’ll be able to wear again and again for other special occasions.
- Hold the reception in a public park or museum.