Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

k so i want to travel but i dont have much money so if i were to leave now to asia what could i do to make money and continue traveling?
also say i did hold off and got my ticket to be an electrition would i be able to find work for that in other countrys? and would i need to take an upgrade corse so that i could work with the different voltages in other counrtys?

You should Travel to:

1 Comment

  1. I’d say your first step is to call your state department (I see your Canadian flag, so state ministry?) or similar, who can tell you about any potential work restrictions for any country in Asia you may be interested in visiting. Any sort of electrician certification you obtain in your home country might not be valid in another country, but whoever issues your initial certification would be able to let you know.

Your Travel Opinion Matters

%d bloggers like this:
We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.